Northwest Activities Center at the 'HUB'
- PHC has entered into a partnership with the Northwest Activities Center to create ‘the HUB’ (Located at 18100 Meyers Street). One hundred thousand people live within a 2-mile radius of the HUB. Its strategic location allows us to bring benefits to an area whose working poor and unemployed can have access to health care, nutrition, education, and fitness for persons of all ages.
- For more information about NWAC, please visit their website.
Strengths of Northwest Detroit
- Proud and Loyal Citizens
- Strong Faith-based Support
- Powerful Neighborhood Associations
- Quality Schools from K-12, Colleges, Universities
- Excellent Hospitals
- Relative Safety/Security
- Low Cost Housing